Monday 17 December 2012

Ketaki and Scott Engagement

I love the dunes of New Zealand's west coast.  So when Ketaki and I had discussed using this location for their engagement shoot, I was absolutely jumping for joy.  I have been wanting to shoot a here for ages, and Ketaki and Scott couldn't have been a more lovely couple to photograph.

Each time I photograph a new couple, there is a moment,  in the midst of every shoot, that that couple will look into each others eyes and you can see the love that they carry for one another. With Ketaki and Scott, this was more apparent than ever.  It carried on throughout the entire day.  It was there with every look, every laugh, every brush of the hand, and every loving cuddle.  This couple was made for each other, through and through.  I feel so privileged to have been chosen to capture their love on this particular day in this stunning location, and even more honored to be shooting their wedding in the next few months.  Congratulations to you both again! xo-k





Flowers:  Floral Stylist
Props: One Stop Prop Shop
Pillows: Trade Aid
Save the Date: Klara Sadlova Design
Dress: A La Robe
Assistant: Alanah Paterson
Hair and Make up: Olga Gill

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful photographs collection looking so great images.Thanks a lot for sharing with us. I'll visit your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pipiya! I'm so pleased you enjoy my work:) Have a very wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete