Saturday 5 May 2012

ABC's

A: is for Apple!
With a New Zealand Autumn in full swing, I thought it appropriate to post a little something to inspire a fall outing, complete with apple picking, pumpkins, and a whole lot of fun.  I hold these next munchkins near and dear to my heart.  I'm so glad I got the chance to shoot with them this year.  I felt just like a kid again running around apple orchards of New England!




















B: is for Backyard!
Sometimes the most familiar settings can be the ideal backdrop for an uninhibited day of fun.  Backyard folding chairs and Halloween costumes were the perfect way to start this Autumn morning. Follow it up with sugar snap cookies and warm apple cider, and we have a perfect day folks!










C: is for CANDY!
Now what is Fall without a little Pre-Halloween Candy.  While strolling along the shops in Boston Market, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to pick up some ENORMOUS lollypops for the kids next photo shoot.  Needless to say I was pretty excited to get them with the pops in these shots.  What was to follow was the biggest sugar rush one could imagine.  But what a blast it was!




















No comments:

Post a Comment